Manufacturing Associate Position Summary:
OPEX Corporation is looking to hire a full time entry level workers in our manufacturing facility in Pennsauken, NJ. We are currently hiring for first and second shift. We have multiple positions available and will be providing training for all of these positions. We will discuss different options based on the candidate's interest and our openings.
Manufacturing Associate Essential Responsibilities:
- Ladder Assembly: Riveting, moving product, using hand/power tools, crane operating, preparing ladders for shipping.
- Assist department/supervisors in completing daily tasks
- Process, clean and assemble parts per instructions of supervisor
- Adhere to safety responsibilities
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Manufacturing Associate Qualifications:
- General mechanical knowledge
- Experience with basic hand tools
- Basic math skills
- Strong work ethic with a team player attitude
- Previous experience in a machine shop/manufacturing setting is desired
- Experience working in a high volume production setting is a plus
- Worker will be working in a machine shop/warehouse setting
- Workers in these positions will be required to lift objects ranging from 25 - 70 lbs.
- Worker must be able to stand/sit throughout duration of their shift
OPEX Corporation is more than a manufacturer of machines. We continuously reimagine technology to power the future for our customers.
With an innovative approach, we engineer unique automated solutions that support our customers so they can solve the most pressing business challenges for both today and tomorrow. Our scalable Warehouse, Document, and Mail Automation solutions improve workflow, accelerate change, and drive efficiencies in infrastructure.
We are a family-owned business and operated organization with more than 1200 committed employees who innovate, manufacture, install, and service products that are helping transform industry every day. We listen to our customers, respect each other, and work together to help reimagine the future through automated solutions.
At OPEX, we are Next Generation Automation.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays and PTO allowance
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long-term disability
- On-site fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement available
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.