If you have manufacturing estimating experience, explore this great opportunity to be a part of a team that is critical to the success of the company!
Challenge your knowledge by working on some of the most complex aircraft component projects for some of the biggest OEMs in the aerospace industry. You will use high-quality metal and nonmetallic materials including aluminum, titanium, and stainless steel to produce quotes on assemblies that range in size from rudder pedals to wing spars to doors for private business jets.
The Atlas Group, PMC Division, is searching for a Manufacturing Estimator to operate out of ANY of these office locations:
Wichita, KS - Bensalem, PA - Phoenix, AZ
This is not a remote position.
In this career, you can expect:
- Competitive pay based on prior experience.
- Benefits package – Includes medical, dental, 401k, paid time off, and more.
- Training and mentoring – You will work closely with the Director of Business Development to get up to speed in your role.
- Monday-Friday daytime hours – Some extended hours may be required due to workload.
- Professional growth – There is opportunity for you to continue to grow in your career. Our CEO worked his way through the ranks starting as a machinist!
- Company stability – For decades, The Atlas Group has refined the way Tier 1 aerospace products are delivered to market through an innovative focus on integration from design to manufacturing, beginning with state-of-the-art facilities in Wichita, Kansas, Phoenix, Arizona, and now Bensalem, Pennsylvania.
- Reputation – The Atlas Group built its reputation on a proven ability to execute for customers efficiently and cost-effectively. People know us in the area and know us as a growing global aerospace manufacturer and a great workplace. Across all verticals within The Atlas Group, the primary differentiator is our people. At each point in the manufacturing process, the experience and determination of The Atlas Group is evident, whether in design, assembly, or customer relations. Our employees are among the most skilled and tenured in the industry, and many in leadership positions have risen through the ranks of our family of companies.
- Analyze drawings, routers and parts lists or any other technical documents.
- Verification on the computer of existing inventory and current quotes.
- Obtain quotes from customers and vendors.
- Analyze engineering and production data.
- Utilize knowledge of manufacturing or machining processes.
- Determine priority of RFQs.
- Keep and maintain a working relationship with customers.
- Use CATIA or other industry standard modeling software for drafting purposes.
About the Company: Product Manufacturing Company specializes in complex machining and structural assembly for the aerospace industry. Based in Wichita, Kansas, for over 50 years, PMC boasts significant operational expertise and a highly skilled workforce well-versed in the industry's leading-edge automated machining centers. PMC is a key partner to companies within The Atlas Group's vertical integration matrix, as well as to our clients. Our ability to perform and deliver complex assemblies, manage our supplier base and sustain flexibility is unmatched in the aerospace industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.