PDS Tech is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for an open position in Ridley Park PA
The ideal candidate will:
- Support the development and implementation of production and tooling methodologies.
- Participate as a member of an Integrated Product Team (IPT) to support the integration of technical solutions across multiple disciplines.
- Support the development, identification and implementation of conceptual designs and maintenance of the program architecture for build.
- Participate in the implementation of manufacturing plans.
- Investigate technical problems.
- Participate in the implementation of Lean principles and technologies.
- Interfaces with IPTs and internal customers to develop products, skills, knowledge and experience.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (any area)
- Problem Solving, Critical Thinking
- Composites experience
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$