We are looking for Level-3 Manufacturing Engineer whio can work with our largest Aerospace clients in Ridley Park, PA
- Develops and implements production and tooling methodologies.
- Participates on Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to integrate technical solutions across multiple disciplines.
- Develops, identifies and implements conceptual designs and maintains the program architecture for build. Leads and implements manufacturing plans.
- Conducts producibility and variation analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements.
- Assists in providing producibility information for inclusion in project plans and helps document producibility best practices. Analyzes design/build concepts to evaluate producible design/build definitions.
- Resolves technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule. Coordinates and implements new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts.
- Validates and ensures production readiness of solutions to complex problems. Implements lean principles and technologies.
- Analyze and Interpret Engineering definition (drawings/models/specifications & process documents)
- Knowledge of Assembly and Production processes
- Knowledge of computer aided design tools and systems
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods and assembly processes
- Must be able to work 100% onsite
- Experience with a 3D CAD/CAM system would be a plus.
- Experience with building / assembly would be a plus. Especially if its hands on