Aerotek is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineering in S.NJ. Qualified candidates will have a BS in Engineering and 5 years of lean manufacturing/six sigma experience. We are looking for someone with strong experience in lean daily management and A3PS.
- Design, plan, specify, procure, certify, and implement into production; safe, high quality, cost effective equipment and processes.
- Support production equipment and processes as required ensuring optimal performance.
- Operations lead on New Production Introductions and Design Changes (ECN/ECR and OSK).
- Create efficient production process to build and ship custom configured products within market lead-time.
- Reviews drawings, blueprints, sketches, manuals or sample parts to determine appropriate manufacturing process.
- Create drawings in Solid Works, Draftsight or similar CAD software.
- Apply Lean Manufacturing practices.
- Create/Update information for creation of BOMs/Routings in ERP.
- Support Quality team on investigation and corrective action for product quality issues.
Education and/or Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent in Engineering
- 3-5 years working experience in a manufacturing function
- Hands-on electro-mechanical production experience
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma experience
- Proficient in reading, interpreting and modifying 3D drawings in Solidworks or similar software
- Experience in the temperature process control industry a plus
- Prior experience with the manufacture and distribution of electrical wire and cable products including insulation extrusion, braiding, multi-conductor cable construction and re-spooling a plus
- Welding, Brazing, and/or Soldering experience a plus
- Well versed with Microsoft Office products
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.