I am currently working with an OEM manufacturer in the Chester County, PA area that is actively looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team! This position is open due to the previous Engineer being promoted.
- Full-Time, Long-Term Career Opportunity
- Competitive Starting Salary: $65,000-$75,000 Per Year (Comprehensive with Experience)
- Full Benefits Offered
- Opportunity to work in a manufacturing environment
* Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
* Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
* Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
* Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
* Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
* Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. .
* Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
* Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
* Maintains product and process data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
* Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Work with the Manufacturing Manager, Sales and Marketing Manager, the Engineering and QA manager and the General Manager on customer specific or market specific product designs.
* Work with Inside Sales and Production Planning personnel on orders and production issues.
* Travel to vendor sites to provide technical support for valve production problems.
* Work with foundries to eliminate casting defects like scale, voids, cracks and porosity.
* Check documents provided by Product Design Engineering for manufacturability as well as consistency across product families.
* Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
*BSIE or other relevant BS level Engineering degree.
* Minimum of 3 years Manufacturing Engineering experience.
* SolidWorks design proficiency.
* Expertise with MS Office products such as MS Word, Excel and Access.
* Competence and experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts and processes.
* Competent knowledge of tooling, materials and coatings used in manufacturing processes.
* Competent knowledge of castings, forgings and manufacturing processes.
* Ability to program G and M codes for CNC machines preferred
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.