OPEX Corporation is looking for a Manufacturing Clerical Assistant to work in our 180,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Pennsauken, NJ. The worker will mainly be responsible for maintaining databases for quality inspections and work flows. The worker will also be responsible for counting parts, tracking down and resolving issues. If you are a communicative, diligent, punctual and detail oriented individual then OPEX may be the right place for you to pursue your career.
- Maintaining databases for Quality inspections and work flows
- Assist with auditing computer and paper based part locations
- Working alongside our manufacturing and production staff, maintaining open communication
- Researching entry abnormalities, reporting findings to management
- Maintaining inventory and counting industrial parts
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- MUST have Oracle experience
- Prior data entry experience is required
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Strong attention to details
- The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates with a strong Microsoft Office background are preferred
- Team player with an ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Worker will be working in a manufacturing facility environment
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
OPEX Corporation is more than a manufacturer of machines. We continuously reimagine technology to power the future for our customers.
With an innovative approach, we engineer unique automated solutions that support our customers so they can solve the most pressing business challenges for both today and tomorrow. Our scalable Warehouse, Document, and Mail Automation solutions improve workflow, accelerate change, and drive efficiencies in infrastructure.
We are a family-owned business and operated organization with more than 1200 committed employees who innovate, manufacture, install, and service products that are helping transform industry every day. We listen to our customers, respect each other, and work together to help reimagine the future through automated solutions.
At OPEX, we are Next Generation Automation.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays and PTO allowance
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long-term disability
- On-site fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement available
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.