Title: Manufacturing Associate II
Hours: Monday-Friday, 1st shift
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19112
- This company is a leading provider of R&D and manufacturing services within the pharma, biotech, and medical device industry
- The MA II is responsible for performing activities within the production facility to produce Master and Working Cell Banks, Cell Therapy products, and/or final product fills. Demonstrates technical knowledge and contributes to the overall operations of the lab.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills. Contributes to the achievement of departmental goals and objectives.
- Understands the importance of the regulatory compliance requirements for the production of biologics used in clinical studies.
- Participates in manufacturing operations in assigned area per cGMPs.
- High school diploma and 5 years of related experience OR Bachelors degree in related science and 1+ years of related experience
- Upstream (cell culture) OR downstream (protein purification) experience
- Aseptic technique experience
- Downstream: Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) / Ultrafiltration/Diafiltration (UF/DF)
- Chromatography: GEHC (now Cytiva), AKTA Process, or Unicorn Unicorn software experience preferred
- GMP experience strongly preferred
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.