Ref ID: 03720-0012034590
Classification: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Compensation: $80000.00 to $89000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is seeking skilled candidates for a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis position with a thriving company. In this Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis position, you will be responsible for managing the budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning process, managing the profitability of existing and new business operations, analyzing profitability variances and recommending corrective actions, and establishing best practices using emerging finance technologies. Does the thought of interacting with members as a crucial business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management excite you? Contact Robert Half Finance today about this dynamic REMOTE job opportunity.
How you will make an impact:
- Develop program annual budgets and forecasts of program revenues, expenses, and key performance indicators.
- Analyze trends, risks and opportunities; help in creating efficient operational models and implementing solutions and opportunities for cost reduction and increased profitability.
- Provide training and education on financial matters to program leaders and staff.
- Partner and collaborate with the divisional leaders in management of programs.
- Provide and/or participate in values-based performance evaluations, when applicable.