Dow is hiring Manufacturing Workers / Machine Operators in Bristol / Croydon PA!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, EMAIL RESUME TO MICHELLE AT [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] WITH "CROYDON” IN SUBJECT LINE
- This location makes paint
- Your work will start with inspecting paint drums and transporting materials inside the facility.
- You will then be trained in a wide range of areas, including Polymers Warehouse, Emulsions, Warehouse, Polymers Packaging or Emulsions Packaging. You’ll also operate a forklift. You’ll be assigned to one area after learning the full production process.
Your work will include:
- Running and unloading packaging lines
- Forklift operation
- Obtaining packaged raw materials and supplies
- Preparing packaged shipments (Stretch wrapping, Staging, labeling, etc.)
- Loading/Shipping packaged trailers
- Receiving packaged raw materials and packages
- Basic SAP Transactions (label printing, shipping, receiving)
- Hose connection and valve operations
- Cleaning equipment
- $16 per hour to start. $16.50 after certification which is typically 4-6 weeks. $17/hour at the 6-month mark and $17.50/hour at 1 year.
- 2-week rotation, 7am – 7pm then 7pm – 7am
- 3 days on 4 off and 4 on 3 off which includes weekends a month.
- Paid weekly
- Benefits available after 30 days
- Long term contract with the chance of being hired on permanently based on business needs and your productivity
- High School Diploma or GED
- Driver’s License
- Machine operation, manufacturing, production, warehouse, or similar experience
- Some forklift experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass a physical exam, be able to carry and lift 55 lb. containers, pull and connect hoses and climb stairs
- Medical including telemedicine, medical, dental, vision, life, accident insurance, critical illness and short-term disability
- Employee Assistance program providing access to counselors for employees and immediate family members
- Retirement plans including traditional and Roth 401Ks
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.