Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
- Large molecule formulation development (lipid nanoparticles or mRNA) for parenteral administration
- Lyophilization of large molecule formulations
- Drying Technology Experience
- Examination of the physical properties of lyophilized formulations including residual moisture determinations
- Familiarity with KF, DSC (Tg/Tg) Measurements
- Experience with Cryo-Microscope
- Designing stability studies and interpreting results
- Preparation of safety assessment supplies and/or manufacturing of clinical supplies
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Strong scientific, computer, organizational, and documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the drug product manufacturing process and scale-up considerations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and collaboration skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to develop and solidify experimental plans starting from a more ambiguous idea or problem
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Familiarity with aseptic techniques and experience applying them to the preparation and manipulation of sterile products
- Strong laboratory bench skills
- Bachelor’s in chemical engineering, chemistry, biology, biochemistry, or related field with 2-3 years of related experience.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.