Representing clients on a variety of projects via inbound/outbound telecommunication which may include:
- Provide drug/medical device product information
- Identify adverse events and product complaints as outlined by client guidelines
- Conduct study compliance calls to volunteers enrolled in clinical/medical research trials
- Enroll participants in educational seminars
- Provide patient support to patients enrolled in Patient Support Programs
- Collect demographic data and disposition for product, sample and literature fulfillment
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield and represent a top biotechnology company.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Ability to work from home up to 40%
What will you be doing?
- Maintain excellent quality and productivity standards for all client programs; adhere to program scripts and guidelines
- Accurately collect information required by individual programs and correctly capture in specific program databases
- Completely and accurately document Adverse Events and Product Quality Complaints as per client and federal guidelines
- Exhibit effective communication and tele-management skills
- Converse with callers in an empathetic manner and facilitate the callers in their ability to understand medical terminology, as needed
- Display flexibility within department to maximize utilization, including performing administrative and non-telecommunication duties as needed
- Adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Possess effective organizational skills, including working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
What do you need for this position?
- Current US healthcare professional license: PA, NP, RN, LPN, or PharmD
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Competency with a computer keyboard and mouse
- Competency with Call Center Telephone Technology
- Pleasant telephone manner
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: http://www.ashfieldhealthcare.com/en/about-en/
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.