Ref ID: 03720-0011894434
Classification: Legal Secretary
Are you looking to advance your career as a Legal Secretary? Personal Injury Legal Secretaries with ambition and passion for the field will be interested in our client's opening for talented candidates to join their team as soon as possible. This opportunity is a on-going temporary-to-permanent Legal Secretary employment opportunity located in Center City Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Job Description: Work alongside another legal assistant to manage client cases for five attorneys, including two partners and one part-time Of Counsel. Attorneys will draft more complex legal documents, such as complaints, etc.
• Request medical records, billing records, police reports, health care liens, etc.
• E-file legal documents in PA, NJ (common pleas, superior court, and supreme court)
• Draft legal documents/correspondence (NOIs, affidavits of service, etc.).
• Track case deadlines, including SOL deadlines, calendar hearings, depositions, etc.
• Facilitate service of complaints
• Schedule depositions, etc.
• Scan documents and save in client folders on server
• Set up new client folders on server
• Answer phones
• Compile client costs as needed
• Create flash drives, etc. as needed
• Assist attorney with trial preparation (exhibits, etc.).
• Organize couriers as needed.
If you have experience as a Personal Injury Legal Secretary and are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply immediately and email Mike Zerillo at Robert Half - Mike[dot]Zerillo[at]Roberthalf[dot][com]
Be sure to include your most updated resume as well as your availability for a phone call to discuss the role in further detail.