We are a Personal Injury Law Firm located in Center City Philadelphia. We are seeking an organized and team oriented individual who will work effectively as a team member. The position is a full time legal administrative assistant.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Draft and prepare routine correspondence
- Proofread all outgoing correspondence for extreme accuracy and clarity
- Scan and organize incoming daily mail and update case management software
- Correspond daily with department paralegals regarding daily tasks and correspondence
- Performs any and all other duties as necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- At least 3-5 years legal secretary experience preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, written and oral communication skills as well as strong proofreading and attention to detail skills, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment to manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Service oriented with enthusiasm for the challenges of providing complex services in a law firm setting.
- Extremely consistent in producing quality work.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Outlook.
- Ability to use office equipment (i.e. fax machines, copier machines and scanners).
- Dependable and timely attendance.