We are seeking a Learning Management Specialist to support, manage, and recommend strategies for our team’s content and processes within the Learning Management System (Cornerstone on Demand) and to provide coordination and data collection support to the Originations Training Team.
The Learning Management Specialist will work collaboratively with the Training Content and Data Manager and the Training Manager to create and refine processes and reporting related to data collection and use.
Additionally, the Learning Management Specialist may be called upon to aid in the design of training materials, as well as occasionally facilitate training programs for employees that encompass a variety of areas including, but not limited to, New Hire Orientation, department-specific training, and other ad-hoc training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create and assign training curricula based on role in organization
• Assist with creating and loading custom content and building assessments
• Create management reports based on specific criteria
• Assist with the creation of business processes for adding courses and assessments, development paths, and assign training based on best practice
• Work with eSkillz learning consultants and technical support to configure the system to support our team’s learning needs
• Remain current on system updates and changes; communicate all maintenance and applicable impacts of the LMS to the Originations Training Team and any impacted user groups, including vendor employees
• Assist with and recommend plans to organize, manage and execute input of content into the LMS, testing and
• Coordinate and maintain eLearning content by posting and updating course materials and other information
• Work with Trainers to schedule training sessions and manage logistics for classroom or distance courses
• Other duties as needed or required
• Travel to domestic office location may be required
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Solid decision-making skills; able to guide a team toward best practices
• Technical problem-solver, able to work independently or with small teams to solve process and systems problems
• Ability to set time lines and meet deadlines; have stellar problem-solving skills, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative data analysis
• Working knowledge of project management and implementation, including ability to set priorities and identify areas of concern
• Motivated by helping others and providing excellent customer service
• Proved proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in computer science, instructional technology, business, or related field preferred
• Mortgage originations experience helpful, but not necessary
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATION
No requirements or preferences.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
Project work may dictate working outside of regular business hours, as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.