PeopleShare is now hiring for a Learning Management System Administrator to support a Nonprofit in Philadelphia!
Job Details for Learning Management System Administrator:
- Schedule: 25 - 37 Hours a Week
- Salary: $25.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Contract - With no end date in sight
Job Responsibilities & Description for Learning Management System Administrator:
- Administer learning management system in its initial stage of implementation
- Create and pull data reports
- Upload and organize new learning content/training's into system
- Test existing learning content
- Answer basic tech report questions
Job Requirements for Learning Management System Administrator:
- Experience managing a learning management system or comparable software (HRIS, CRM, document management system)
- Experience with QA/testing for software
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel
- Ability to pick up new tech application
- Non-profit experience strongly preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.