Now Hiring: Kitchen and Bath Designer (Design Sales)
ProSource's mission is to help our trade pro members and their customers complete successful projects. As a Kitchen and Bath Designer, you will be eager to learn and excited for the chance to help other businesses tap into the growth solutions that ProSource can provide and help customers create the home of their dreams!
We are not retail and do not operate like retail. The beauty of wholesale is that RELATIONSHIPS are our business. Your determination, charisma, and hunger will make all the difference in your success. We take our job seriously, but we have fun! We don't operate under retail hours, so you can expect a great work-life balance alongside a team that will have your back will and provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
Like what you hear so far? Here's the nitty-gritty… This position location is at the ProSource of Valley Forge. You will be paid a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) with bonus potential. You will receive a benefits package that includes healthcare, retirement, and paid time off
What you'll do:
- Build the business from a large existing customer base while working closely with the sales team
- Work with trade professionals and their clients, designing and quoting cabinetry projects to each client's specifications
- Design cabinetry using 20/20 software
- Quote and manage the full cycle ordering process for all Kitchen, Bath, and other Cabinet products
- Maintain pricing and merchandising for the Kitchen and Bath department
- Assist a sales team in gaining knowledge of Kitchen and Bath products
- Promote our Kitchen and Bath program
- Lead educational events for trade professionals and our sales team
You might be a great match if you have:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Interior Design preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience designing and selling cabinetry projects
- Minimum of 2 years creating designs with 20/20 software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Sales skills and project management experience preferred
- NKBA certification a plus
Who we are:
ProSource Wholesale is one of the largest flooring companies in the country with 145+ showrooms across the United States and Canada with new showrooms opening each year. Our showrooms are staffed by teams of professionals who are experts in residential and commercial products, and our products don't end at just flooring; we provide everything from cabinets to bathtubs and are recognized as an industry leader!
So, if you're up for the dare to expand your career and help grow other businesses in your community, reach out to join our ProSource family today!