At PrimePay we're expanding our IT team with professionals of exceptional attitude, aptitude, and experience. We're neither loyal followers of one engineering school nor fashion fanatics chasing the latest code fad. We work with the best technologies we can find and program in our own highly abstract and highly leveraged transaction framework.
The successful Junior Software Developer will work closely with team leads to develop and code solutions in support of PrimePay’s broad service and platform offerings. This may include development and any tier/layer from data through API to front end. Projects include improvements, corrections, and new features.
The Junior Software Developer will be responsible for, but limited to:
- Develop N-tier solutions using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, ADO.NET and SQL Server to deliver new features and system improvements as part of a project team
- Develop and maintain APIs using ASP.NET, Web API, Entity Framework and
- Perform hands-on software design and development
- Ability to problem solve for server-side, database and client-side aspects of web development
- Experience with Agile Process is an advantage
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Web Stack (.NET 3.5/4/4.5/4.6.1), ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, C#, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016 and above). ASP.NET Web API
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles of software engineering and proficiency in the design and implementation of systems software
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Effective and creative problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand the business purpose and define and analyze possible ways of satisfying the purpose
- Planning and estimating development tasks and evaluate technical feasibility with other developers
- Working directly with the product owner to clarify and further define the details of how to implement
PrimePay offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.