Full Stack Java Developers, entry-level to experienced
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. Being one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages $41 trillion in assets, has 94% of the world’s top banks as customers, and is one of the first to use computing technology and access the largest data set available globally, we have the insights, solutions, technology, and talent to shape the future of finance.
We are looking for entry-level to experienced Full Stack Java Developers to join our Technology team.
In these roles, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Collaborate with forward-looking technologists as part of an agile team that’s leading the transformation for our entire product area in a strategic multi-year initiative
- Instantly join meaningful, focused re-engineering projects for building a modern trade processing platform and make decisions on features
- Create a new distributed system that leverages cloud-ready technologies and micro-services architecture
- Utilize a lean-agile framework to deliver incremental features using DevOps principles (DoD, code reviews, Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment)
To be successful in these roles, we’re seeking the following:
- Passionate developers with strong people and problem-solving skills
- Individuals who are rooted in collaboration, voice their opinions and are open to challenging the status quo
- Inquisitive and analytically minded engineers who can articulate complex technical problems in a concise and clear manner
- Proficiency with Java
- Working knowledge of SQL work with data in a relational or NoSQL database
- Familiarity with REST APIs and other services
- Optionally, familiarity and expertise with the Spring framework and/or the Angular UI framework
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, training program certificate, or equivalent work experience required.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. BNY Mellon boasts world-class benefits including, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K match (7%!), Employee Stock purchase plan, Health Savings Accounts, Life Insurance, Vacation, and so much more! All new employees must be "up to date" on their Covid Vaccinations.