Now hiring IT Procurement Managers Must be in EST Time Zone. The IT Procurement Manager would be working for a Fortune 10 and has career growth potential. This would be full-time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Brett Middleton at 586-574-5681
IT Procurement Manager Compensation
- The pay for this position is between $58-$65 per hour
- Benefits are available to employees who work over 30 hours per week after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
IT Procurement Manager Highlights
- This position begins as a contract assignment and may have opportunity to hire on permanently
IT Procurement Manager Job Description
- The Senior Procurement Vendor Contract Manager role will have a single focus on one Vendor / Partner for commercial and contract change management for a strategic outsourced Technology partner with-in the Technology function and will be responsible for managing new sourcing activities & strategies for that single vendor across the business.
- They will be expected to build key vendor relationships, and also with key senior IT stakeholders and service owners and act as a trusted advisor and partner on procurement related matters to that team.
- The Senior Procurement Vendor Contract Manager will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong working relationship with WTW Legal and Finance teams who are critical to the day to day running of WTW.
- Experience in working for or managing an IT Outsourced Partner is essential (both on-shore and off-shore) as well as an up-to-date view of the latest market trends for out-sourcing partners. Experience of other Procurement categories would also be beneficial.
- The role will also require remote working and for the successful candidate to take ownership of this role and vendor with potential future Travel to London / India (once safe travel resumes).
IT Procurement Manager Job Requirements
· 7+ years of IT Procurement experience
· Experience of managing large out-sourced IT partners (essential)
· Strong contractual and commercial understanding of out-sourced agreement
· Strong IT procurement and experience of negotiating of bespoke IT consulting agreements
· Both a strategic and analytical mind-set
· Change management and self-awareness skills to adopt targeted approaches to a dynamic set of stakeholders
· Excellent communication & stakeholder skills
· Ability to articulate procurement’s value, specifically as an IT Procurement business partner
· In-depth knowledge of IT sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
· Strong IT services contract negotiation experience
· Strong negotiation skills
· Familiarity with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, as well as understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk
If you think this IT Procurement Manager position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]