At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
About this role:
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group is building an IT team of the future that supports the global coverage of Wells Fargo Information Technology. We are seeking inquisitive, solution-oriented professionals that are adaptable to change and are willing to drive continuous improvement in the team. The ETAG team focus includes coverage of all areas of Technology, including information and cyber security areas, infrastructure, platforms and applications, and governance over information technology.
This position will support the Chief Technology Office (CTO) portfolio, including cloud computing, agile, APIs, application lifecycle management, enterprise architecture, etc. As a Lead Audit Manager at Wells Fargo you will work to identify risks and communicate clearly with cross functional partners across offices, time zones and possibly hemispheres. You will be part of a team of control experts who deliver objective and reliable results. You will be part of a highly competent and diverse team that provides independent and objective assurance, proactively monitors and address key metrics associated with audit plans, project management activities associated with audit execution, while leveraging data analytics to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in audits in accordance with Wells Fargo Internal Audit policy
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge and understanding across multiple businesses or develops knowledge in a critical subject matter area
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the financial, operational, technical, and regulatory environment across multiple businesses or develop excellent subject matter knowledge in critical areas of the business
- Write opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions
- Escalate significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management
- Ensure documentation and reporting are ready for review by managers and more experienced managers
- Demonstrate credible challenge
- Evaluate and provide appropriate solutions for complex problems
- Identify and assess key risks and controls and develop effective test plans for engagements as assigned with limited guidance
- Present audit results in an objective and unbiased manner
- Exhibit appropriate judgment regarding issue notification, issue draft findings to client management, and draft final audit reports
- Develop and maintain excellent business relationships within Internal Audit and with teams companywide
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Audit, Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong understanding and experience of Cloud deployment models and services
- 3 years of Audit experience within one of the following areas: Information security, IT governance, risk management or application security
- Understanding of banking products, services, and technologies
- A BS/BA degree or higher in a related field such as Accounting, Financial, Computer Science, or Information Systems/Management Information Systems
- Experience performing data analysis and analytics
- Strong understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Certification in one or more of the following: CISA, CISSP, CISM or other technology audit related certifications (i.e., CCAK, CCSP)
- Experience leading and providing feedback to staff on audit projects or engagements
- Experience performing data analytics and analysis
- Experience with Issue Validation and Remediation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
$111,100.00 - $197,500.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.