1710 North Olden Ave., Ewing, NJ 08638
AUTOMOTIVE INTERNET SALES MANAGER
Rewarding Pay Plan PLUS Commission & Bonuses!
Flexible Schedule & Great Benefits!
At Scott Harvey Auto Group, sales are booming, and we are HIRING NOW for an experienced Internet Sales Manager to manage the online component of vehicle sales and profitability and to supervise staff! You will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and the lives of our team members and customers every day. We value our employees, invest in their success, and reward their hard work!
We strive to promote a team-oriented environment where each employee has the mentorship, support and tools they need to succeed in their career. Upload your resume and complete the online assessment for immediate consideration!
- Income potential for the first year $75K PLUS! Best pay plan in the area!
- Base Pay plus Commission & Performance Bonuses!
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Professional work environment with advancement opportunities!
- Company sporting events & professional sporting event tickets!
- Employee Discounts!
Responsibilities - Internet Sales Manager:
- Attend product and sales meetings
- Be enthusiastic and create excitement about our products
- Manage the online component of vehicle sales
- Produce consistent, profitable sales revenue growth in the Business Development Center
- Train, motivate and manage staff
- Work with third party vendors to generate online leads
- Update online vehicle listings and promotions
- Promptly respond to and follow up on internet inquiries from potential customers seeking information about product availability, pricing, and payment information.
- Schedule appointments for customers to visit our dealership we can sell them a vehicle
- Follow up with no-show customers
- Follow up with customers regarding their experience at our dealership and to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Prioritize and manage tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications - Internet Sales Manager:
- Automotive sales experience is preferred
- An energetic and outgoing 'people person' that's motivated to succeed
- Excellent sales, social media and computer skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience maintaining high CSI
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
- Good time management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.