BMW Turnersville is looking for an experienced Internet Manager to join our team and help deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Penske Automotive Group (PAG), we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the very best experience possible to our customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying job where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our organization and customers every day. The Internet Manager helps to drive traffic and maximize profit by maintaining the online websites.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best Dealerships to Work For."
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options (medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and interests.
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism, excellence and teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive "team-player" attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class car-buying experience at every step along their sales journey.
- Excellence: Provide a supreme understanding of the importance of online advertising to best market vehicle Use knowledge of dealership's products and services to train and oversee internet sales representatives.
- Growth Mindset: Strive to grow the dealership and your career by setting monthly and annual goals for the Internet Department with the General Manager and reporting on your progress.
- Technical Expertise: Showcase proficiency in online tools, and CRM to ensure the dealership maximizes profit potential.
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel and advance, consider joining the Penske Automotive Group organization. Our interview process typically includes a phone interview, several in-person interviews, background check, reference check, driving record review and a drug screen. Be a part of the best customer experience team in the automotive industry... apply with us today!
Penske Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving record.