Summary of Position Requirements
The Internet Sales Coordinator is accountable for generating and maintaining a robust sales pipeline through the use of internet-generated leads. Accountable for providing an extraordinary experience for all Internet generated customer traffic.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively capture and convert Internet Customer traffic into viable sales prospects by creating desire for Internet Customers to visit or WHC’s.
- Create a positive experience for our Internet Customers through the use of email, on-line live chat, and division 1-800 numbers.
- Guide customers through Lennar’s consultative sales process via email, live chat, and phone.
- Provide immediate or same-day email or telephone response to all Internet Customer request with a targeted goal of a 10 minute turnaround for all initial correspondence.
- Educate customers on current/future community and product offerings and incentives
- Qualify prospective customers based on desired location(s), timing for purchase, and availability of new homes as needed.
- Follow-up with potential customers per the division’s expectations.
- Partner with the on-site NHC as appropriate to provide an extraordinary experience to our customers throughout the sales process.
- Manage and distribute electronic marketing collateral to prospective customers who visit Lennar’s website.
- Create and effectively manage an internet customer database which includes internet list and VIP internet lists.
- Have a competent understanding of the Division’s product and community offerings and incentives opportunities at all times.
- Coordinate Sales Department efforts to improve collection of email contact information as part of customer registration process.
- Work in main office and around Lennar communities, including, primarily, Welcome Home Centers.
- Monitor and update website data, digital photography, illustrations, and virtual tours on Lennar.com and other Lennar affiliated websites.
- Attend all Company Sales Meetings, Phone Banks, and Training Programs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year sales experience required, telephone sales preferred
- with previous experience in the homebuilding industry
- Must have extensive internet exposure and/or internet consumer experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel