CGI is seeking a seasoned instructional designer to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services.. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This project manager will work at various CGI/ clients consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from road map assessment architecture best practice phase implementations, and go live
• This Practitioner should have 5-7 years of experience leading clients through the change management process, communications planning and instructional design associated with multiple small systems and change request efforts. Practitioner is expected to lead all aspects of interfacing with IT and Business client stakeholders, as well as with the project delivery team. He or she should be familiar with the standard deliverables associated with organizational change management and instructional design
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Demonstrates facility in customer-facing activities including:
• Use client knowledge to identify and analyze impacted functions
Prior experience with learning & development; preferably in instructional design or learning asset materials development
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• Prior knowledge designing interactive learning interventions and performance support tools and creating detailed storyboards
• Assess training needs
• Develop training curricula
• Design and develop training material
• Test training material
• Assess training effectiveness
• Excellent organizational, communications, relationship and project management skills
• Knowledge of Life Sciences
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Bachelor's degree (preferred in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline)
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized / and strong leadership skills and leading the client throught this effort.
• Ability to analyze, articulate and solve problems
• Ability to learn quickly, move with agility between assignments, multi-task, and to work effectively in a team environment, both face-to-face and remotely
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
• Skill in conceptualizing creative solutions, as well as documenting them and presenting/selling them to senior management
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
• Strong customer focus and ability to manage customer expectations
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Instructional Design 3-5+
Training Material 3-5
Click here to enter text.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.