Acts as an escalation for other Information Technology Specialists to resolve complex issues arising in the Ashfield end user computing environment (EUC). Creates and maintains standards for the EUC environment including desktop standardization, desktop images and EUC related projects.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What will you be doing?
- Assists in developing the End User Services roadmap
- Assists in identifying new services that would benefit the business users
- Leads or participates in End user service projects to include the creation of project plans and leading virtual project team
- Triage and resolution of complex technical hardware and software issues that may require significant research and troubleshooting.
- Creation and documentation of end user computer standards for items such as desktop standards, group policy, active directory administration.
- Acts independently to resolve complex issues via leveraging external resources (vendors, knowledge bases, etc…)
- Creation and/or review of internal incident reports documenting ongoing issues/outages in the environment.
- Documents/logs all work in detail within the ticketing system or other appropriate system
- Identifies issues that need to be moved to another functional area and insures proper handoff
- Identify, prioritize, and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and provided detailed documentation of resolution
- May be required to provide advanced support to Desktop OS and Office applications
- Provides mentorship to other members of the team including developing skills and recognizing areas for improvement.
- Acts as a secondary/additional escalation point for the end user computing group
- Participate in an On-Call Rotation based on the After Hours needs of the business
What do you need for this position?
- High School graduate, technical degree preferred or equivalent work related experience
- 5+ years of experience in network and desktop computer support
- Must have prior experience with wireless technologies and MDM ( Mobile Data Management )
- Required Knowledge:
- Windows XP/7/10
- Microsoft Office Suite - all current versions
- Apply Products and Apple Technology
- Advanced Administration of Active Directory and email attributes
- Solid Understanding of LAN/WAN Networking principles and troubleshooting in order to identify when the issue has moved beyond the EUC environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively mentor other staff
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.