Are you a socially conscious, dedicated individual who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their communities? If so, join us as we support early childhood education programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the children and families served.
Working as an Infant/Toddler Teacher at Acelero Learning will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and professional growth as an Early Childhood Educator. This position serves as a Teacher for a classroom with a direct focus on children ages 0-3 years of age. The Teacher will work collaboratively with another Teacher(s), Family Members and other staff to achieve positive outcomes for children of all abilities.
Are you ready and committed to make a positive impact with your students?
To be successful and to thrive in this role, you should have great communication and written skills that encompass effective practices in the following areas:
• CLASS™ teacher-child interactionsLearning environment
• Support an age appropriate learning environment
• Implement provided curriculum
• Complete child assessments
• Meeting all children’s needs
• Working with families
• Professional growth and collaboration
• The commitment and passion to work with children of ages 0-3
• An Infant/Toddler CDA, or ability to obtain within one year of hire, or a degree in Early Childhood Education or related field with at least 120 hours (9 credits) in Infant/Toddler content
• The ability to make a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve
• An eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through.
This position is required to work onsite to meet the needs of our organization and the community we serve. To best assist the children and families from our community, the ability to speak Spanish and English is strongly preferred.
This position is full time, year round, and the salary is $30,326.40 per year with benefits. This position is eligible for our FEARLESS pay initiative until June 30 . During this time, you would receive an additional $162.50 per bi-weekly pay check. This position is also eligible for a $2,000 hiring incentive disbursed over your first 8 paychecks.
FEARLESS stands for Full Enrollment And Retention, Lifting Employees' Spirits
#aceleroimpact #headstart #prek #preschool #PHLprek #earlyheadstart
Why Acelero Learning or Shine Early Learning?
- Ability to make an impact in the lives of the children, families, and partners we serve
- Career growth and professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Average of 5 weeks of paid time off during 1st year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.