Are you looking to get back into the work field? Do you have Administrative experience? If so, this position is the one for you!
PeopleShare is seeking a temporary Legal Administrative Assistant to work for a security and facility service company in Conshohocken, PA. This is a 14 week in person assignment that offers a competitive pay rate and full time hours.
Job Details of the Legal Administrative Assistant:
Pay Rate: $18-21/hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM
Contract: 14 weeks assignment
Job Responsibilities of the Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Assist in the administrative duties for the Corporate Risk Department
- Manage the companies licensing needs including application for new local licenses and maintenance of existing local licenses
- Running WinTeam reports
- Managing and creating spreadsheets to track monthly local license progress
- Following up on communication between district offices and BLL
- Maintain electronic file on SharePoint
Job Requirements of the Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Must have one year of professional administrative experience, legal admin experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding attention to detail with project management and organization skills
- Strong computer skills
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections agent, call center, administrative assistant, paralegal, legal admin, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, program manager, account manager, client account representative, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.