Do you love helping others? Are you super organized and detail oriented? If so, this is the position for you!
PeopleShare is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work for local Charter School in King of Prussia, PA.
Job Details for the Administrative Assistant:
- Pay Rate: $19.00/hour
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30AM-2:30PM until August then 7:30AM-3PM
- Full-Time: Temp to Perm
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Ensure that membership data reported in the SIS system is complete, accurate, valid and reliable
- Ensures state compliancy guidelines are met
- Manages PA Secure ID information from the PDE system and generates new PA Secure IDs as needed
- Verifies all Entry/Withdrawal/Re-entry Dates as these impact countable membership days
- Communicates and shares documentation with all school districts to ensure accurate student membership reporting
- Verifies registration information and submits Charter School Enrollment Forms to all school districts, along with required documents
- Processes Change of Address forms for residency moves
- Maintains and retains appropriate official documentation for each enrollment classification in accordance with auditing rules and requirements; for example: Residents, Guardian Affidavits, Homeless and Wards of PA, Adoption, Court Orders, and other Special Circumstances
- Collaborates with all internal departments to ensure accuracy of source data; for example: Special Education, Registrar, Enrollment, Business office, Family Coaches and IT
- Corresponds with the billing vendor for billing adjustments which include, but are not limited to residency, attendance, enrollment, withdrawals and district investigations
- Works with Chief Operations Officer and administrative staff to ensure the school is compliant with and meets all audit requirements
- Assists the Chief Operations Officer with the development of school policies and procedures, e.g. assists with the Company's efforts nationally to develop policies and procedures
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- Two years of experience of administrative experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections agent, call center, administrative assistant, paralegal, legal admin, legal secretary, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, program manager, account manager, client account representative, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.