Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Information & Cyber Security (ICS) is a part of Wells Fargo Technology. ICS pioneers solutions to secure customer information and enable our partners. This group's mission is to deliver seamless security for stakeholders by empowering the team to manage risk and provide proactive, innovative, and resilient solutions. ICS is responsible for protecting the company from cyber threats, engaging with Wells Fargo businesses, assessing information security risk, providing identity services, performing security engineering, and operating the ICS function.
Identity & Access Management Compliance-Issues-Controls
This position will provide advanced information security consultation for all aspects of Identity and Access Management (IAM) compliance policies, risk management and remediation. Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive change and position Wells Fargo for the future. Provides senior consultative services to stakeholders on new, emerging and/or most complex IAM compliance developments, issues and findings. Evaluates and interprets internal and enterprise IAM policies, processes and standards, and participates with most senior level leaders in decision making on IAM strategy. Informs and influences stakeholders on net new or on material changes to IT assets to influence control decisions. Serves as the highest level of information security consultant to all internal clients and technical management in all areas of the business to ensure conformity with corporate IAM standards and regulatory compliance requirements. Directs information security risk assessment and analysis, and recommends remediation plans and strategies. Acts in a strategic role in all aspects of management and remediation of IAM risks as well as related compliance policy. Serves as IAM expert to advise on the development and delivery of Information Security Education and Awareness. May provide work direction to less experienced staff.
- Evaluates adequacy and effectiveness of IAM domain policies, procedures and processes, systems and internal controls, including IAM-related SOX and SOC controls.
- Ensures IAM domain issue management completes risk remediation successfully and timely while escalating risks and challenges to executive leadership in proactive manner.
- Recommends changes to processes for continuous improvement.
- Provides consultation on IAM compliance and controls issues.
- 4+ years of strategic planning and development experience
- 4+ years experience in one or a combination of the following: compliance, operational risk, audit or legal
- 7+ years of information security administration experience
- Process definition and documentation experience
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to evaluate impacts based on changes in laws/regulations and develop company response
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes, and implement change
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- 3+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization; including at the executive level
- Ability to manage highly complex issues and negotiate solutions across business lines
- Expert information security technical skills
- Expert knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience with Sarbanes-Oxley IT General Controls
- Expert knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, frameworks, standards, and best practices
- Experience working at a top-tier consulting firm ("big 4" for example)
- Audit experience within one of the following areas: Information security, IT governance, risk management or application security
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.