Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Information & Cyber Security
Information & Cyber Security (ICS) is a part of Wells Fargo Technology. ICS pioneers solutions to secure customer information and enable our partners. This group's mission is to deliver seamless security for stakeholders by empowering the team to manage risk and provide proactive, innovative, and resilient solutions. ICS is responsible for protecting the company from cyber threats, engaging with Wells Fargo businesses, assessing information security risk, providing identity services, performing security engineering, and operating the ICS function.
Identity & Access Management Compliance-Issues-Controls
This position will provide information security consultation for all aspects of Identity and Access Management (IAM) compliance policies, risk management and remediation. Provides guidance and direction in reviewing security risk assessment findings and mitigating controls to optimize IAM security. Using in-depth knowledge of information security and the enterprise, recommends changes to enterprise information security IAM domain policies, standards, procedures, and control requirements. Ensures IAM domain controls are appropriately inventoried, tested and periodically reviewed to ensure control design effectiveness. Recommends compliance and risk management requirements for the IAM domain and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives, proactively identify and address issues, and escalate where necessary. Engages Information and Cyber Security (ICS), Wells Fargo Technology (WFT), and Wells Fargo lines of business (LOB) management to identify, formulate and implement risk-managed information security solutions. Improves awareness and compliance via development and delivery of Information Security Education and Awareness. Works with various compliance and regulatory teams internal and external to Wells Fargo to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Evaluates adequacy and effectiveness of IAM domain policies, procedures and processes, systems and internal controls, including IAM-related SOX and SOC controls.
- Ensures IAM domain issue management completes risk remediation successfully and timely while escalating risks and challenges to executive leadership in proactive manner.
- Recommends changes to processes for continuous improvement.
- Provides consultation on IAM compliance and controls issues.
- 5+ years of information security administration experience
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: information security, compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk)
- 1+ year of strategic planning and development experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes, and implement change
- Ability to evaluate impacts based on changes in laws/regulations and develop company response
- Process definition and documentation experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with Sarbanes-Oxley IT General Controls
- Expert knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, frameworks, standards, and best practices
- Experience working at a top-tier consulting firm ("big 4" for example)
- Audit experience within one of the following areas: Information security, IT governance, risk management or application security
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.