Exciting opportunity for an experience Human Resources Specialist / Generalist for my growing client in the Blue Bell area.
- DIRECT HIRE
- BLUE BELL PA
- RECENT COLLEGE GRADS AND EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
This role is responsible for supporting the company’s recruitment efforts, tracking performance, and assisting in creating employee engagement initiatives.
Work in a highly collaborative environment and have the drive to provide the best possible Human Resource experience to candidates and employees.
Human Resources Specialist / Generalist Duties:
- Assist with recruitment efforts including advertising, candidate screening, interview scheduling, and creating offer letters
- Contact references and performing background checks on applicants
- Represent and promote organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Manage the on-boarding process
- Implement employee engagement activities
- Track annual performance reviews
- Maintain HR platform, company-wide HR policies and procedures, and employee records
Human Resources Specialist / Generalist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required
- Minimum of 1 year of HR experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of ATS system is preferred
- Ability to be flexible and independent while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
For immediate consideration and interview send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
#humanresourcesjob #hiring #talentacquisition #recruitingjob #job #hrjob #phillyjob #kelly