A growing human services organization that provides services to children and adults diagnosed with Autism is seeking a talented and dedicated HR leader to join its management team as HR Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their HR career, working for an incredible organization that believes in creating a world where every person with autism can lead a successful life of value.
What You'll Get
- An amazing company that believes in respect for people and showing compassion through teamwork and integrity
- Collaborative, caring team of professionals who support each other
- Hybrid Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Group Life Insurance plans
- 403b Retirement Plan, including generous employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education/Tuition Discounts through select University partners
- And the perks go on!
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters’ degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in human resource management required
- Minimum of three (3) years' management experience
- Strong working knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High EQ, cultural awareness and compassion
- Strong analytical and strategic leadership skills
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn HRIS and talent management systems, including iSolved HCM
- Experience working in non-profits
- Experience working in behavioral health, human services, education or healthcare
- Knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Professional certification in the field of Human Resources
The HR Manager will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the HR department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organization’s mission and talent strategy.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Develops and implements policies, processes, training initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy need.
- Provides overall strategic direction, leadership and day to day management for HR Department.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; workforce & succession planning; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Participates in the organization’s training committee and facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for staff.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Local travel required
- Must be able to lift twenty-five (25) pounds
The Company does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual preference or orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.