The Human Resources Manager/Employee Service Center Manager manages the day-to-day execution of the employee data maintenance, processes and procedures for the business operations. Leads the Employee Service Center by resolving a wide variety of employee and manager inquiries including but not limited to; payroll, benefit programs, company policies and procedures, and technical HR applications. Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA), Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and quality objectives are achieved, if not exceeded. Develop and train team to provide exceptional customer service to our employees and others.
location: Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 6 Years
- Executes overall department strategy, provides direction and guidelines for the Employee Service Center while partnering closely with, Director of Payroll to further advance the development of appropriate solutions across the business.
- Identifies service delivery improvement opportunities and embraces technology as a way to deliver high quality service experiences to our employees.
- Develops, implements and continuously improves procedures, and processes necessary to execute employee service requests and transactions (i.e., personal data, pay data, position change data, etc.).
- Manages all Employee Service Center reporting requirements; Utilizes reporting tools to gain operational insight in order to identify and manage problems and propose resolutions.
- Provides initial resolution support and ensures prompt, accurate and consistent handling of inquiries via telephone, email, and employee face-to-face engagement of in-bound inquiries from internal employees on payroll, benefits, HR policies, payroll adjustments, unemployment support, garnishment/child support orders, and HR transactions.
- Actively engages in problem/conflict resolution, utilizing designated internal and external subject matter experts, assessing alternatives and selecting appropriate responses.
- Reports on Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics in order to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of process area. Ensure delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding all contractual SLA's and managing costs.
- Works with HR and payroll community to continuously improve resource materials, procedures and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree required or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Human Resources with at least 2 years in customer/employee facing position.
- Previous experience working in an HR or Employee Service Center/shared services environment or contact/employee call center highly desired.
- Comprehensive knowledge of human resource practices.
- A strong grasp of the HR Service delivery & technology landscape and previous experience with employee data or HRIS functions.
- Highly developed oral and written communication as well as presentation skills, including experience presenting information to and influencing senior business executives; both internally and externally
For immediate consideration please send your resume in word to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.