Human Resources Manager – For world class manufacturer of plastic raw material products for automotive and consumer goods applications.
This role will be charged with leading the Human Resources function in support of and in alignment with the company Shared Values and Vision.
Areas of focus will include compensation and benefits, employee relations, recruiting and retention, talent development, succession planning and performance management.
This role will be expected to lead and facilitate the onboarding, training, engagement, and continual development of all levels of employees, and play a critical strategic role in ensuring the company is hiring the best possible talent in an efficient timeframe.
· Manages and facilitates all aspects of searching for, interviewing, and securing top talent including job description development, temp agency and recruiter interface, execution of corporate top grading, reference checks, and hiring.
· Manages employee onboarding processes, regards corporate policy and procedure, benefits, and all aspects of job function training, records, and assessments.
· Manages and drives ongoing talent management through facilitation and optimization of performance management systems and cascading of KPIs.
· Drives and assesses talent development initiatives via continuing education, on the job training, coaching/mentoring programs, and creatively implementing individual and group learning opportunities.
· Manages employee engagement processes and drives corporate and cultural enhancements that align with Values, Vision, and Strategy.
· Acts as Benefits Administrator inclusive of plan negotiation (in conjunction with Corporate Finance Director), maintenance, and ongoing communication with all employees.
· Manages all employee payroll systems and records.
· Manages Corporate Health and Safety policies and initiatives inclusive of audits, compliance, and management of any related issues.
· Manages and leads resolution process on any employee/HR issues/dispute legal or otherwise.
· Maintain required records in performing assigned duties.