Come see why Wesley Enhanced Living is Ranked #4 in the Nation as a Best Workplace in our industry!
The Human Resources Manager provides professional consultation and support to the community management team and employees in areas such as: Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL) human resources policies and practices; local and federal labor laws and regulations; recruitment, hiring and on-boarding process; performance management; employee relations; benefit administration; compensation administration; unemployment compensation; workers compensation; HR organizational effectiveness. This role will partner with management to drive employee engagement and high performance across the community.
- Provide guidance to supervisors and managers in resolving employee relations issues; provide coaching to employees and recommending appropriate corrective action for behavior and performance improvements..
Advise managers/supervisors on investigating complaints and concerns relating to employee performance and/or conduct.
- Coordinates community recruitment activities with the Corporate Talent Acquisition and Retention Manager.
- Reviews all internal and external applications to ensure that they meet minimum requirements of the position.
- Represents the community at Unemployment Hearings and Workers Compensation.
- Partner with Executive Directors and community managers to execute employee development strategies.
- Perform other duties required.
At Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL) our employees love what they do because we have created an environment of possibilities to help them learn, grow, and have the opportunity to make an impact each and every day.
At WEL, you will be paid a competitive salary and enjoy a generous benefits package including schedule flexibility!
Some of our benefits include:
- Health Insurance (including prescription and vision)
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plans
- Wellnes program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Other generous benefits
WEL is ranked #4 in the nation on the 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces in Aging Services list, and has been a Certified Great Place to Work for the past four years in a row. We got here because of our amazingly talented employees and their commitment to our mission of making a compelling difference in the lives of our residents!
Over 90% of Wesley Enhanced Living residents have received the COVID-19 vaccination. For the safety and protection of our residents, employees, and visitors our organization requires that all staff members receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Don't wait, apply to today!!
You can also send your resumes directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
An Equal Opportunity Employer | A Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine Employer
Education or Degree Requirements: Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field. Will consider extensive experience (5-10 Yrs) in HR leadership role
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations: PHR or SPHR Certification is desired