The DePaul Group corporate office located in Flourtown, PA is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Coordinator and are looking for candidates who are passionate about their work, have a desire to continually learn, possess strong interpersonal skills, solid technical experience in general HR duties. The Human Resources Coordinator provides support to the HR Department (recruiting, record keeping, personnel file maintenance, HRIS maintenance etc.) The HR Coordinator also ensures plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and works closely with and provides backup to the HR/Benefits Coordinator and HR Generalist.
- · Works directly with hiring managers & HR Generalist in facilitating all recruitment processes. Places ads; maintains Recruiting Status Report/Metrics; conducts phone screens/interviews; maintains applicant tracking process and related records.
- · Coordinates and facilitates new hire orientation at corporate office.
- · Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
- · Handles all on-boarding documentation. Facilitates and submits new employee background checks; responds timely with hiring manager on results.
- · HRIS administration/maintenance: inputting of HR and Benefits information; new hires; manage data integrity; reports (standard/customized); process improvements.
- · Completes employment verifications, unemployment compensation claims.
- · Responsible for processing invoices (background checks; unemployment compensation; advertising)
- · Conducts periodic audits of HRIS System.
- · Assists with the preparation of the annual performance review process.
- · Maintains personnel files to include timely scanning of information.
- · Ensure proper implementation and execution of HR programs and initiatives.
- · Interacts with and provides benefit information to employees, managers, etc.
- · Provides back-up for H&W Benefits and LOA administration (FMLA, STD, LTD, etc.); Annual open enrollment process; company events.
- · Other duties as assigned.