CK Group are working with a leading medical device company to recruit an HR generalist on a permanent basis at their site in Plymouth Meeting.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building strong relationships with our company's managers in order to help them with their human resource needs. In addition, you will play a part in recruitment efforts, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee termination, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence.
- Oversee full-cycle of recruitment efforts
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and employee termination process
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 1+ years' of experience working in Human Resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills
For more information on this role please contact Hannah Oakley or Rob Angrave in (617) 6922948 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]