Ref ID: 03720-0011661598
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Assistant
A growing law firm has an opening for an experienced Human Resources Professional.
• Oversee Human Resources and Office/Admin team
• Serve as a key leader in the recruitment, hiring, succession, and separation of all employees
• Serve as a strategic partner to meet company values and goals through HR initiatives; stay abreast of current HR compliance laws, coordinate with employment attorney, update employee handbook ongoing
• Manage vendor relationships for contract employees and provide assistance as needed
• Oversee office vendors and partners i.e. couriers, IT, phones systems, transportation, facilities, office inventory, security, access cards, and firm events.
• Track and manage all personnel data including but not limited to attendance, PTO, disciplinary forms, employee evaluation results, CLE compliancy, and attorney registration requirements
• Complete new hire orientation, work with managers to draft training schedules
• Serve as health benefits /401K administrator
• Initiate all insurance renewal process with brokers and relay information to CEO for final approval
• Coordinate and implement the annual performance review process
• Lead employee performance/disciplinary discussions with managers
• ADP/payroll management
• Perform other job responsibilities as needed