This position will resolve human resource employee issues and concerns in a timely manner with tact and confidence
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
- Acts as an associate advocate.
- Extensive project work
- Resolves associate issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with people managers in assigned areas to insure that HR policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Participates in associate termination meetings for attendance, lateness, and conduct.
- Responsible for responding to requests from unemployment, including representing the company at unemployment hearings.
- Acts as a point of contact between legal counsel and HR regarding any employment related legal matters.
- Works with security to insure a safe working environment.
- Minimum of 5 years employee relations experience in a corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. PHR certification preferred.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish working with key stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of employment law in assigned states
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time depending on assigned office location.
- Proven facilitation and presentation skills.
- Prior experience attending unemployment and workers compensation hearings.
- Experience handling investigations of employee conduct issues.
- Have a thorough understanding of gathering and interpreting data and metrics to develop recommendations
- Ability to identify risks and challenges to employees and the Enterprise.
- Possess the skill to have difficult disccusions with tact and influence.