Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni is seeking a Human Resources Director to:
- Direct all areas of human resources including recruiting, hiring, performance management, professional development, training, diversity, compensation, benefits, compliance, and terminations.
- Manage and mentor the employees in the Human Resources Department.
- Perform due diligence and integration for mergers and acquisitions.
- Manage human resource and benefit vendors.
- Develop and maintain human resources data needed to inform decisions.
- Manage human resources budget.
- Advise senior leadership on all human relations issues.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- Five to fifteen years of progressive responsibility in human resources.
- Experience with an engineering firm is preferable.
- SPHR, SHRM or CEBS certifications are useful.
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.