Human Resources Coordinator – Wilmington Delaware
The Human Resources Coordinator will directly assist the HR Department with a wide range of administrative duties and functions related to HR compliance, recruiting, payroll, on-boarding/orientation, and employee benefits. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
HR Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and understand its importance.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates, at the direction of the HR Director.
- Review, process, and submit Status Change Forms to all necessary internal staff.
- Conduct new hire orientations for staff positions. Manage the process to ensure that all required employment documents are completed, processed, and filed in the designated location (e.g., personnel file).
- Process all new hire paperwork, complete all verification and background screenings.
- Creation and distribution/mailing of new hire and separation letters.
- Update ADP databases with new employee information, including pay information and other pertinent employee data.
- Setup all employees in ADP Time & Attendance; maintain Time & Attendance records; process all adjustments; provide Reports as requested.
- Perform verification of employment duties for DGS and outside organizations.
- Maintain all personnel records in compliance with company & federal policies and procedures, including opening and closing of personnel files, requesting & tracking new documentation as needed to keep personnel file up-to-date.
- Manage Workers Compensation, FMLA and Unemployment Compensation Claims.
- Conduct exit interviews in accordance with standard policy and practice.
- Process all employee changes and terminations through ADP payroll systems and administer COBRA.
- Complete requests from outside agencies for employment related data (e.g., unemployment claims)
- Reset employee passwords to ADP Workforce now portal, as needed.
- Prepare payroll and benefit reports and summaries, as well as special reports, when needed.
- Assist in addressing employee questions related to benefits (including time off).
- Assist in filing HR related documents to the appropriate files, including I-9 binders, Medical, and Personnel folder.
- Post, update and remove job postings internally, DGS website, career pages, etc.
- Assist in screening resumes. Sort and add resumes to share drive resume folders. Notify supervisors of availability of new resumes.
- Coordinate internal staff privileging (CSEC), corresponding with clinicians, and maintaining and updating privileging files.
- Track & maintain clinical licenses, DEAs, CSDs, CEUs, CMEs and malpractice insurance certification in CSEC Staff Files.
- Maintain accurate salary and benefit records for all employees, including electronic records stored in Tier and ADP.
- Process payroll and benefit changes each pay cycle.
- Prepare semi-monthly payroll for hourly and salaried staff.
- Prepare semi-monthly payments for Provider Network Consultants.
- Remit all payroll-related obligations on time.
- Provide periodic training, as needed, for ADP Timekeeping.
- Administer all wage attachments and other miscellaneous deductions.
- Some HR experience is preferred. ADP experience is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications.
- Graduate from high school or possess a general education degree.