Looking for a fun, forward-thinking work environment where you can grow your career? Are you passionate about HR and able to work both independently and collaboratively, while also prioritizing a diverse workload? Then look no further than US HealthConnect, a medical education company specialized in providing relevant and practical education for healthcare professionals to help improve patient outcomes. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Human Resources (HR) Coordinator.
The responsibilities of the HR Coordinator include:
- Assisting with recruitment efforts including advertising, candidate screening, interview scheduling and creating offer letters
- Contacting references and performing background checks on applicants
- Managing the offboarding process
- Implementing employee engagement activities
- Tracking annual performance reviews
- Maintaining HR platform, company-wide HR policies and procedures and employee records
What we expect from qualified candidates:
- Ability to work on location at our Fort Washington, PA office post pandemic
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field
- A minimum of 1 year of HR experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Oracle SuitePeople is a plus!
- Be flexible and independent while working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High degree of discretion and judgement in confidential matters and information
What qualified candidates can expect from us:
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer a fun, positive, team-oriented culture that values our team members and recognizes their hard work!
Interested? Please submit your resume and salary requirements. Submissions without salary requirements will not be considered. No phone calls please.
CA Privacy Notice