Human Resources Business Partner
Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals--although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly--power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
The impact you’ll make:
You’ll be the foundation for talent at Avis Budget Group, acting as a trusted resource for employees and internal partners. Our HR team is known for delivering tangible business improvement across the fast-growing global organization and you’re at the front seat of that. Help us create an exceptional employee experience and inspire others to succeed!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as an internal business partner, delivering comprehensive HR programs, initiatives, and solutions to the functional areas
- Be a key member of the HR leadership team and provide strategic and tactical human resources support for your assigned field operations location (700-800 employees)
- Support union, non-union, management and staff in the specified departments and field locations and ensure HR compliance from both a legal and company policy perspective
- Work with management to define talent management needs to design and implement HR programs and practices e.g., organizational design, workforce development/planning, talent review, succession planning, talent acquisition, compensation management, etc. that align with and support location needs and Company goals
- Facilitate leadership development and key talent retention efforts e.g., performance management, coaching/counselling/corrective actions, employee recognition and rewards, talent review, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of generalist/ HR leadership experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Extra Points for These:
- PHR or SPHR Certification
- Labor Relations experience
Perks you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.