The HRBP is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR Senior Management and and Field Management in supporting the business units HR needs.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, performance management, recruitment, onboarding, policy implementation, departmental projects, affirmative action and employment law compliance. In addition, the HRBP will lend support on an as-needed basis with benefits administration and recruitment.
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Ethical, Best Practice
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- HR Expertise
- Relationship Management
Occasional travel to properties and off-site training opportunities, is required.
Required Education and Experience
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related field
- 6-10 years of higher level HR Generalist or HRBP experience
- High ethical standards and a strong sense of confidentiality
- Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks and deadlines
- Proficient in Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote)
- Displays solid problem solving and interpersonal skills; works well in a team environment
- Uses clear and professional communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain positive and professional relationship with team members at all levels of the organization
Preferred Education and Experience
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification
- Familiarity with both federal and state laws/regulations
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Citizenship or work authorization to work in the United States required.