Are You Looking to Grow within the Health Care Field?
PeopleShare is hiring ASAP for an Human Resources Assistant for a Highly Known Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA!
Job Details as an HR Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM, in office.
- Pay Rate: $17.46 per hour.
- *Contract until 11/2021, could go longer!*
Job Requirements as an HR Assistant:
- Minimum of 2 years in an HR department or equivalent in education.
- Have proficient knowledge of Windows, Word, and Microsoft Office to processes scheduling and on boarding.
- 50 WPM and data entry skills required as an HR Assistant.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Job Responsibilities as an HR Assistant:
- Assisting staff by conducting the fingerprints, as an HR Assistant, for the workforce and helping people register when needed.
- Assisting with general duties such as on boarding, file completion, and answering phone calls andtriaging employee concerns as needed as an HR Assistant.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.