A medical supply company in Malvern is seeking a Human Resources Assistant! This is a great opportunity for candidates with a payroll or human resources background looking for a job opportunity with an admirable company!
Job Details for the Human Resources Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:30PM
- Pay Rate: $24-$26/hr (dependent upon experience)
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Human Resources Assistant:
- Processing payroll and employee bonuses. Resolve payroll errors
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and on-boarding
- Maintain paper and electronic employee records
- Participate in administrative staff meetings
- Liaise with staffing agencies for staffing needs
Job Requirements for the Human Resources Assistant:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a Human Resources role
- Ability to handle confidential employee information and maintain integrity
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with payroll is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.