Help at Home is hiring for a Human Resources Assistant position in our Horsham, PA office! This position is responsible for providing administrative support for human resources functions and is a point of contact for 3rd parties and employees with routine questions related to HR. Demonstrates respect and efficiency, practices excellent communication and maintains positive working relationships with colleagues, caregivers, and clients.
Submit your application today for immediate consideration!
- Serves in a support role for various HR Functions including, but not limited to:
- Onboarding and application management
- Creating Sandata profiles and performing any changes or maintenance as needed
- Processing background checks and ensuring accurate distribution of information.
- Performing and administering Risk Assessment profiles (DHRA) for caregivers
- Administers company response to a variety of HR issues, including but not limited to:
- Unemployment Compensation – forwards claim information to Employer’s Edge and provides timely responses to requests for information to protects the company from ineligible claims.
- Workers’ compensation – assists Compliance Manager to provide parent company Risk Management Dept. with all information required to adjudicate claims.
- Tax Credits, reviews, and verifies receipt of all information in a timely manner and submits for processing. Maintains records of all submitted claims and their status.
- Employment Verification Requests
- Requests for file documents Client or employee
- Processes applications for all new employees to comply with all Federal, State and Dept. of Health regulations
- Maintains a positive working relationship with parent company HR Dept. Keeps manager informed of any changes or policies that may affect this division. Refers complex issues to Assistant HR Manager, HR Manager or Branch Manager for resolution.
- May also perform skilled administrative tasks including, but not limited to:
- Maintain confidential records (office employee files, health records, protected information)
- Answer phones, file, copy, etc. as required.
- Participates in staff meetings, company sponsored trainings, and team meetings as directed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and Experience: Prior office experience is required that includes organizing and executing on tasks of moderate complexity. Intermediate to advanced computer skills including the ability to create and modify documents using Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Personal accountability: Self-motivated; reliable; strong attention to details; maintains confidentiality; comfortable handling sensitive personal information; complies with all policies and procedures.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates empathy, maturity, and the ability to function as a team member; excellent communication skills.
- Physical Demands: Ability to sit for long periods of time and use a pc keyboard; Able to deal with stress and conflict appropriately.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.