Pride Health is seeking an HR Compliance Analyst for our client located in Philadelphia, PA! The HR Compliance Analyst is responsible for providing consultation and guidance to internal departments within Human Resources and external departments across the enterprise on key HR Compliance initiatives.
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8 hours shifts
- Work closely within HR and across the business and may provide consultation, presentations, and training services to clients throughout the Enterprise
- Play an essential role as subject matter experts by providing business intelligence to HR clients, staff and leaders by ensuring operational standards and transparency as part of a holistic approach to the employee record life cycle
- Develops and provide training on area of expertise to clients within or outside HR
- Develops, maintain, and update departmental dashboards SME areas for informational transparency
- Provides consultation to employees and their managers on the process and individual consultations with executive leadership
- Associates Degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Four (4) years working in an HR focus area, or in a consultative/ analytical role within a complex business environment.
- Previous experience working as a point of contact for internal and external facing clients, responsibility for reporting out key data or metrics, accountability for legal or business trends within a professional industry
- Previous experience using data visualization (ex. tables, charts, graphs) to relay information to stakeholders to assist them in making innovative data-driven decisions and solutions
Interested!? Apply today!