Join one of the largest, fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the US that is patient focused in their pursuit of life changing treatments! Our client is currently hiring Human Resource Analysts to join their team in Exton.
As a Human Resources Analyst you will provide superior customer service to all company employees, as well as stakeholders while maintaining the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality on all matters. You will be responsible for initiating transactions on behalf of managers in a cloud based HCM system.
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
As an Human Resources Analyst your job duties will include:
- Maintain employee work and life event changes in Workday and employment files.
- Process transactional requests from managers and HR partners.
- Enter data change requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform frequent and regular auditing activities to ensure accuracy and compliance of data.
- Manage with quality employee records and personnel files- paper & electronic.
- Collaborate and coordinate with team members to ensure all SLAs are met.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with both internal and external customers cross company to resolve issues/concerns that arise.
The idea candidate will possess the following:
- BA degree.
- 2-4 years of related experience in an HR Service Center or data processing environment.
- Previous experience working with Workday, Salesforce and/or Service Now.
- Possess understanding of HR processes and administration.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively, prioritize requests, and adapt well to change.
- Requires strong attention to detail, management of deadlines, and accuracy of processing data while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to handle confidential information and issues effectively and without breach of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees (customers) while maintaining an enthusiastic, professional demeanor during interactions.
If you are detail oriented an excellent communicator with a sense of urgency then apply for this Human Resources Analyst position today!
skills: Data Processor, Workday
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.